[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] [BLFS Trac] #3826: libreoffice-184.108.40.206
Fernando de Oliveira
famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon Mar 11 05:38:05 PDT 2013
--- Em dom, 10/3/13, Ken Moffat escreveu:
> De: Ken Moffat
> Assunto: Re: [blfs-dev] [blfs-book] [BLFS Trac] #3826: libreoffice-220.127.116.11
> Para: blfs-dev
> Data: Domingo, 10 de Março de 2013, 16:12
> On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 02:57:45PM
> -0000, BLFS Trac wrote:
> > #3826: libreoffice-18.104.22.168
> > Procedure was the same for me. Only md5sum were
> changed. I didn't try
> > building with system Boost, but now you confirm
> it's broken.
> I've not long built 22.214.171.124, with system boost
> (1.53.0). For
> liborcus I used a lo upstream patch, apparently it is
> faf72664d11deaa570a0f8c7e702ff07bf5914c8 (dunno if that is
> before or
> after 126.96.36.199 - the date of September 2001 is obviously
> For everything else I used a patch from gentoo (for some
> reason they
> think liborcus is worth building separately, so they don't
> liborcus patch in lo).
> Attaching them, in case useful.
> das eine Mal als Tragödie, das andere Mal als Farce
Thank you, ĸen.
It is well known this is not first libreoffice/boost problem. Armin
has included a patch for a previous version.
LO downloaded boost 1_44_0, so this is what is being used by LO that
Armin installs, IIUC.
I seem to be using boost just for LO, so perhaps will stick to older
More information about the blfs-dev