[blfs-dev] Various contributions are bkout coming

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 10 17:16:26 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm about finishing my lfs-7.3 and I'll build blfs against it. I'm going,
during the process, to work in parallel to contributing to the project. For
example, I'll send an blog article about quvi this week.

Just now, my questions are:
- Interested in tags "&blfs_73" (is known to build against lfs-7.3" for packages
I'll build?
- interested to add brltty to the book?
- Interested to add Cython module for Python? It'd help brltty to build against
Python3, as so far it can only build against python2.7, as pyrex only works
on python2.7. But pyrex seems deprecated, Cython is more recent and brltty
knows to build against it.

For Cython, help would be welcome. For brltty I can give you a xml file. It'll be
a good support to build speech-dispatcher, so all the orca's dependencies would
be shipped in the book.

I wait for your answers, and I start immediately work & contrib.

Regards,