[blfs-dev] [BLFS Trac] #3821: Xorg-7.7 Testing and Configuration: Broken Links

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 5 11:33:05 PST 2013

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 01:20:47PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> >   Bruce, I see you've now got this. In case it makes a difference, I've now
> >   identified that AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni is "uming" and AR PL Zenkai Uni is
> >   ukai.  Listed at [http://www.font.su/fonts/index.html].
> >
> >   Download is
> >   [http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/CJKUnifonts/Download]
>
> OK.  I'm just working through BLFS with LFS-7.3 like most would build to
> get things up an running: ssh, wget, utils, xorg, wm. etc.  I'm just
> picking up tickets as I go.
>
> About 50 packages down.  Only about 600 to go.  :)
>
>    -- Bruce
 LOL.  I've stopped my 7.3 build and come back to documenting fonts,
at least until I get the important ones out of the way.  Looked for
the ticket to see if I could find the two fonts I'd failed to
identify.

 That link to font.su might be useful - the 'Show' links provide
summaries and links.  OTOH, a quick test found dead links.  Plus ça
change, plus c'est la même chose.

ĸen