[blfs-dev] New package: DMD

Thomas Trepl thomas at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 3 07:45:56 PST 2013

Hi all,

I've prepared a page descibing the installation of DMD (Digital Mars D). That
is a compiler for a relative young language called D. It aims to combine the
benefits of C, C++, Java and such in one language while keeping the language
simple.

I've coded some programs already with D, most to learn D, and I feel quite
comfortable with the language. Even larger projects are easy to manage. Well
yes, that may depend on personal taste.

Do you think that this should go into the book (in the "Programming" section)?

I've attached a patch which would add the page - you may want to have a look
to it and feedbacks would be appreciated.

--
Thomas