[blfs-dev] JSON-C commit

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 20 04:45:56 PST 2013

Randy McMurchy wrote these words on 02/20/13 06:37 CST:
> Wayne Blaszczyk wrote these words on 02/20/13 06:10 CST:
>> It has been a while since I done an update to the book.
>> I think I just did a commit to the book in relation to JSON-C, but
>> something does not look right. It seems that the local version I have
>> has missing entries in the changelog for February. Apologies if I did
>> something wrong.
>> If I do a svn update, it says its at revision 10963.
>> Is this correct?
>
> No, you are using the repository on the old server. Please revert your
> commit as both of the files you committed have had changes not reflected
> in your commit. Do this:
>
> 1) Revert the commit

Actually, you cannot revert the commit and put things as they were without
checking out a new sandbox from svn.linuxfromscratch.org first. I'll fix
the files now, and then you just do a new svn co to get things to the
current revision.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.23] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
06:42:00 up 76 days, 16:41, 1 user, load average: 0.35, 0.32, 0.19