[blfs-dev] JSON-C commit

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 20 04:37:19 PST 2013

Wayne Blaszczyk wrote these words on 02/20/13 06:10 CST:
> It has been a while since I done an update to the book.
> I think I just did a commit to the book in relation to JSON-C, but
> something does not look right. It seems that the local version I have
> has missing entries in the changelog for February. Apologies if I did
> something wrong.
> If I do a svn update, it says its at revision 10963.
> Is this correct?

No, you are using the repository on the old server. Please revert your
commit as both of the files you committed have had changes not reflected
in your commit. Do this:

1) Revert the commit

2) Rename your BLFS BOOK sandbox (if you want to preserve it)

3) do an svn checkout from svn.linuxfromscratch.org and ensure you are at
revision 11026

4) apply and commit the changes that you intended the first time

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.23] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
06:32:00 up 76 days, 16:31, 1 user, load average: 0.63, 0.16, 0.05