[blfs-dev] Large commit

Matt Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 11 12:49:06 PST 2013

On Mon, 2013-02-11 at 21:45 +0100, Pierre Labastie wrote:

> If you use quilt, it usually signals spaces at the end of lines when
> doing 'quilt refresh'.

Indeed, it does.  However, that assumes that a) one is using quilt and
b) your patch touches a file that contains the extra spaces.

If we want to be robust in preventing them coming back in to the
sources, we could implement a pre-commit hook that will do that.

I'm not sure we want to be that strict; I don't mind running the
relevant sed over the LFS stuff every now and again and fix any
resulting transgressions.

Regards,

Matt.