[blfs-dev] Proposition for the GCC page

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Sun Feb 10 14:15:14 PST 2013

Le 10/02/2013 21:35, Armin K. a écrit :
> On 02/10/2013 03:08 PM, Pierre Labastie wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is a patch to update the GCC page, since part of it is presently
>> inaccurate.
>> It also reintroduces ADA, and adds GO, for completeness.
>>
>> I can make a more complete patch (Changelog entry) if necessary.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Pierre
>>

> Okay, I gave it a shot - it looks good with promising test results.
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2013-02/msg01113.html
>
> I suspect "Out of Memory" tests have to do somethig with stack size. We
> increase stack size to 32768 and all tests pass. Apart from these, all
> looks the same as usual for my builds.
>
> I'll commit it for now, we can settle everything else later.
>
> Thank you for taking time to get this right.
Thanks Armin, for the fast inclusion into the book.

I think the out of memory error are tcl errors, not gcc.

Amazingly, I have less unsupported tests than you in gcc (and many less
XPASS or FAIL), but more unsupported tests in g++. I also have many
more results for gfortran (see attached file).
But, the results which can be compared (gcc, g++,
libstdc++, libitm, libgomp, libmudflap) are the same as during an LFS
build for me.
I also built and tested on a 32 bit virtual machine, and have almost the
same
results. All the libmudflap tests pass, though.

Regards
Pierre