[blfs-dev] remove pcre from wireshark dependencies [Was: ... r12437 ]

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Dec 24 06:54:03 PST 2013

Em 24-12-2013 10:35, Igor Živković escreveu:
> One more thing, if PCRE was used directly you would find
>
> #include <pcre.h>
>
> somewhere in the source code. I hope that helps, Fernando.

All discussion in this topic was very helpful. Each time I discuss about
dependencies, I get a little better at it, hopefully one day I will not
miss any, anymore. The other post, I will have to study, to use in the
future.

Again, thank you for your patience.

For you and for everybody of B/LFS, users, devs, et al, I hope you have
a good time in these end-of-year festivities (for those who these matter).

--
[]s,
Fernando