[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r12393 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/prog introduction/welcome

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Sat Dec 14 15:45:34 PST 2013

Le 14/12/2013 22:50, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :
> pierre at higgs.linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>> Author: pierre
>> Date: Sat Dec 14 11:03:50 2013
>> New Revision: 12393
>>
>> Log:
>> Add SWIG package
>>
>> Added:
>>     trunk/BOOK/general/prog/swig.xml   (contents, props changed)
>> Modified:
>>     trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>>     trunk/BOOK/general/prog/prog.xml
>>     trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
>
> Pierre, all the packages that refer to swig as an external reference
> need to be updated too: subversion, other-tools, lcms, graphviz,
> libical, ldns, an dunbound.

You are right, sorry. I once thought about it then forgot.

I am wondering whether it wouldn't be better to put swig as recommended for
subversion, as perl bindings may be used by other packages.

Anyway, I'll first change ulinks to xrefs, then we can discuss where it could
be recommended.

regards
Pierre