[blfs-dev] Totem-3.10.1 and grilo-plugins-0.2.9

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 7 14:12:40 PST 2013

On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 08:18:28PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

> ĸen, good news!!! They are working. And I think they are working for
> you, too.
>
> I saw the video at the address below (It is in Spanish, but what
> mattered was the video playing, no need for any language):
>
> http://people.igalia.com/vjaquez/grilo-screencast.html
>
> Then I went to Totem:
>
> View -> Browse
>
> or
>
> View  -> Search
>
> The plugins are there, not in the "normal" plugins.

 Ack.
> Could watch:
>
> Rai.tv -> Most popular > All -> Una grande famiglia

 Si, sto guardando delle donne Slalom Gigante da Beaver Creek.
(according to google translate and the title bar).  Bellissimo!
Or "I'm watching the women's GS (might be Super GS) from Beaver
Creek.  Nice."

 Took me a while to find where I'd built totem-3.8.2 - it's on my
i686 system.
> Blip.tv -> X-Files Where Are They Now
>
> Apple Movie Tralers -> 12 Years a Slave.

 That apple works too - I feel so unclean for looking at anything
apple :-o  Gnome certainly fooled me by hiding the grilo plugins away
there!

 I don't have a youtube option, and my log shows that it
wasn't built.  But I use firefox or arora for youtube!

 Well done.

ĸen