[blfs-dev] Totem-3.10.1 and grilo-plugins-0.2.9

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Fri Dec 6 15:18:28 PST 2013

Em 06-12-2013 19:19, Ken Moffat escreveu:
> On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 07:12:45PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, ĸen,
>>
>> I was too fast and created the ticket (we say in Portuguese "do not go
>> too thirsty to the pot", in English, I think, it would be "do not get
>> carried away") . Will think more about it, after what you wrote. If I
>> have something worth, I will discuss here, if not...
>>
>  Creating the ticket is fine.  Actually, I hope that you do manage
> to get the plugins to work.  But if not, in the fullness of time you
> can close the ticket with a note that the plugins don't seem to be
> used.
>
> ĸen

ĸen, good news!!! They are working. And I think they are working for
you, too.

I saw the video at the address below (It is in Spanish, but what
mattered was the video playing, no need for any language):

http://people.igalia.com/vjaquez/grilo-screencast.html

Then I went to Totem:

View -> Browse

or

View  -> Search

The plugins are there, not in the "normal" plugins.

Could watch:

Rai.tv -> Most popular > All -> Una grande famiglia

Blip.tv -> X-Files Where Are They Now

Apple Movie Tralers -> 12 Years a Slave.

Others, could not see anything happening.

Youtube: I have a problem, but at least, got some action:

(totem:3783): Grilo-WARNING **: [youtube] grl-youtube.c:614: Failed to
get video URL. totem-pl-parser error '0'

(totem:3783): Totem-WARNING **: Current element has no URL to play

So, I think it is not perfect, but works. Will try to see how to make
youtube work. Help would be much appreciated.

--
[]s,
Fernando