[blfs-dev] Totem-3.10.1 and grilo-plugins-0.2.9

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Fri Dec 6 14:12:45 PST 2013

Em 06-12-2013 18:59, Ken Moffat escreveu:
> On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 03:10:48PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>>>
>>> Just to correct these two warnings, is it worth including
>>> grilo-plugins-0.2.9 in the book?
>>
>> What happens if you 'mkdir /usr/lib/grilo-0.2'?
>>
>> It looks like at least some of those plugins may be useful.  Perhaps the
>> plugins should be added for their functionality.
>>

>  I looked at this in the run up to the 7.4 book.  After finding that
> grilo was required, I built the plugins.  But they didn't seem to be
> available.  There was a menu somewhere (not sure if that was in grilo
> or in totem) for plugins, but they didn't show up there.
>
>  So I concluded that they didn't bring anything to the party.
>
>  If you can make them work, then add them and fix up whatever else
> needs to change to make them available.
>
> ĸen

Thanks, Bruce for the other reply.

Thanks, ĸen,

I was too fast and created the ticket (we say in Portuguese "do not go
too thirsty to the pot", in English, I think, it would be "do not get
carried away") . Will think more about it, after what you wrote. If I
have something worth, I will discuss here, if not...

--
[]s,
Fernando