[blfs-dev] kdelibs-4.11.4

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Dec 3 16:26:08 PST 2013

Em 03-12-2013 18:07, Thomas Trepl escreveu:
> Am Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013, 17:10:14 schrieb Fernando de Oliveira:
>> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/4.11.4/src/kdelibs-4.11.4.tar.xz
>>
>> It has been released. Does that mean KDE-4.11.4 has been released?
>> I doubt I did not create a ticket. Please do it if this is true.

s/I doubt I /In doubt, I /

> Yes, today its out. See http://www.kde.org/info/4.11.4.php
>
> They wrote on kde.org:  "December 3, 2013. Today KDE released updates for its
> Workspaces, Applications and Development Platform. These updates continue the
> series of monthly stabilization updates to the 4.11 series. 4.11.4 updates
> bring many bugfixes and translation updates on top of the 4.11 release and are
> recommended updates for everyone running the initial 4.11 releases. As this
> release only contains bugfixes and translation updates, it will be a safe and
> pleasant update for everyone."

Thanks, Thomas, ticket #4409 created.

When I looked at kde.org, the top most news was "KDE Ships Release
Candidate of Applications and Platform 4.12", now it has "KDE Ships
December Updates to Plasma Workspaces, Applications and Platform".

So, is it true that for each new kdelibs version there is a KDE with the
same version?

--
[]s,
Fernando