[blfs-dev] KDE, cmake and FreeType-2.5.1

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Mon Dec 2 09:02:46 PST 2013

On 12/02/2013 04:52 PM, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 02-12-2013 12:47, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:
>>

>>> I can confirm that cmake doesn't find freetype when configuring
>>> kde-workspace 4.11.3.
>>>

>>> -- Could NOT find Freetype (missing:  FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIRS)
>>>
>>> and then further down
>>>
>>> -- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:
>>>
>>>  * Freetype , A font rendering engine , <http://www.freetype.org>
>>>    Needed to build kfontinst, a simple font installer.
>>>

>>> I'll rebuild cmake with patch from Archlinux and see how it goes.
>>>

>> Thanks, Armin, I will wait. Please, attach the patch, when hopeffuly
>> fixed, so I fix cmake page correctly.
>>

> I mean the patch that fixes the package, not the page, although I will
> accept this one too, depending on your preference.

Now I get this:

-- Found Freetype: /usr/lib/libfreetype.so

after applying the following patch to cmake:

https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/plain/trunk/findfreetype.patch?h=packages/cmake

Didn't try to build kde-workspace though, but the original problem seems
to be fixed with this patch.

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.