[blfs-dev] KDE, cmake and FreeType-2.5.1

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon Dec 2 06:33:03 PST 2013

It seems there is also a problem here. Several places discussing it.

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=14601

Here, two possible patches:

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=13959

Perhaps, this is the first report:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/41569

Here, I have found that KDE could be affected:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cmake/+bug/1256710

And here, another patch:

https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/findfreetype.patch?h=packages/cmake

I have rebuilt cmake and midori (not reinstalled), without problem.
Cmake test faild the same as before, no new failure due to freetype.

As I do not have KDE installed and it appears, in the ubuntu bug, at
kde-workspace, I am wondering if some KDE user (Ragnar and partially
Bruce come to my mind) could help to find if the fix is necessary.

--
[]s,
Fernando