[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r12324 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/prog introduction/welcome

akhiezer lfs65 at cruziero.com
Mon Dec 2 04:46:07 PST 2013

> Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 13:42:39 +0100
> From: "Armin K." <krejzi at email.com>
> To: BLFS Development List <blfs-dev at linuxfromscratch.org>
> Subject: Re: [blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r12324 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/prog
> 	introduction/welcome
>
> On 12/02/2013 01:10 PM, fernando at higgs.linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> > Author: fernando
> > Date: Mon Dec  2 04:10:18 2013
> > New Revision: 12324
> >
> > Log:
> > Update to gc-7.4.0. Thanks Armin Krejzi for reporting.
> >

> Please note that my last name is (doh!) not Krejzi (I am getting really
> tired of saying this). :|

Might it help address the issue - additional to perhaps-understandable
complaining about it - if your post above also included the info:
--
* first-name (personal-name) or similarly-termed field;
* surname (family-name) or similarly-termed field;

I get called all sorts of things - and it doesn't bother me ... ;P  .

Are you going to be editing any of the Books again -
blfs/lfs/lfs-systemd/blfs-systemd/cross( ;) )-lfs, etc?

rgds,
akhiezer