[blfs-dev] Recent commits and my resignation

Tushar Teredesai tushar at teredesai.com
Sun Aug 25 20:39:53 PDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 3:40 AM, Ken Moffat <zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 04:22:36AM +0200, Armin K. wrote:
>>
>> Now with this, since I don't know to be part of the team, I want to resign.
>>

>  I find the way he was encouraged to quit highly demotivating.
> Maybe it works for employees in some places, but it doesn't build
> trust.

Workplace or OSS Projects, usually the innovative person who departs.
Be it workplace or OSS, us seniors need to nurture the junior's zeal
for changing the system for the better instead of trying to assimilate
them into our way of thinking. Unfortunately, this is not followed in
workplace too and talent leaves...

--Tushar.