[blfs-dev] Problem trying to build apache-ant-1.9.2

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sun Aug 25 09:24:20 PDT 2013

Bruce, I am having trouble with this. Arch is i686. Log attached (big
lines, pasting here would break)

Perhaps I am not setting the appropriate envvars?

Have tried with two different OJDK binaries, with the proprietary jdk.
About the envvars, I am inclined to think they are not the problem, as
ISTR having tested these instructions a couple of weeks ago and had the
same problem. And older ant is there, JAVA_HME, etc., all have been
tested in other OJDK builds. On the occasion, did not try further, was
just testing...

Have tested also to install older ant, but problem repeated. Is there
any possibility the jUNIT binaries are archtecture dependent?

I am trying this in order to build OJDK and update the tag to 7.4. Would
it be appropriate, if in the meantime I use a binary ant to build OJDK?

--
[]s,
Fernando