[blfs-dev] BLFS Systemd

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:27:58 PDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Armin K. <krejzi at email.com> wrote:
> FYI, I've removed BLFS Systemd online book which I set up some time ago.
> Some people were using it as it was production ready and broke their
> system. If someone wants to pick it up and finish GNOME 3 and other
> Systemd components, I can add back online book.
>
> For those interested, you can check it out from svn
>
> svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/branches/systemd/ blfs-systemd

Sad to see it go,  although one of those production users following it
here (but I knew what I was getting into, and already swayed from
straight LFS to add multiarch [/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu].

For me, I wanted to see what systemd had to offer (although now that
I've adjusted my LFS Buildscripts to include systemd, fairly committed
at this point).  Still need to do some research to see how systemd can
find the bootscripts in /lib/blfs/system,  but quite proud of getting
networking going (systemctl enable ifupdown at br0, although had to
adjust it to not wait for br0 to magically appear).

--
Nathan Coulson (conathan)
------