[blfs-dev] [blfs-support] Trouble building LibreOffice-4.1.0

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 15 18:02:37 PDT 2013

Em 15-08-2013 11:33, David B. escreveu:
> On 15/08/13 14:43, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>> Em 15-08-2013 09:57, David B. escreveu:
>>> As an addendum to this, dictionaries still need to be installed
>>> manually, e.g. for English dictionaries:
>>>
>>> mkdir /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions/dict-en &&
>>> cp -R dictionaries/en/* /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions/dict-en
>>>
>>> - otherwise, you don't get any spell-checking, etc.
>>>
>>> David
>>>

>> Yes, and help, too.
>
> I think you just need to build --with-help - it's disabled by default.

And that is true!

Now it is built and installed, with complete support for pt-BR and en-US.

Thanks again, David.

Armin, I think you agree that the page needs some modifications.

Four modifications that are necessary (as I am recalling now):
David's sed's
switch --with-help
chown/copy dictionaries
two of the tar -xf are no longer necessary

--
[]s,
Fernando