[blfs-dev] [blfs-support] Trouble building LibreOffice-4.1.0

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 15 07:17:08 PDT 2013

Em 15-08-2013 09:57, David B. escreveu:

> As an addendum to this, dictionaries still need to be installed
> manually, e.g. for English dictionaries:
>
> mkdir /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions/dict-en &&
> cp -R dictionaries/en/* /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions/dict-en
>
> - otherwise, you don't get any spell-checking, etc.
>
> David

This getting complicated, again, at least fro me: how to write unified
instructions?

In my case, it would be (in book's case, PREFIX=/usr):

mkdir $PREFIX/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions/dict-pt-BR/
chown -cR 0:0 dictionaries/pt_BR
cp -R dictionaries/pt_BR/*
$PREFIX/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions/dict-pt-BR

For people in France, might be fr_FR and dict-fr-FR.

About help files, it was not compiled. Is it possible that we need to
uncompress the help tarball (as said earlier, if no input comes, will
investigate later).

About earlir mail I sent, where I write file, please consider it to be
file or directory, help directory has many files and these where not
counted.

--
[]s,
Fernando