[blfs-dev] [blfs-support] Trouble building LibreOffice-4.1.0

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 13 17:59:38 PDT 2013

Em 13-08-2013 21:44, Armin K. escreveu:
> On 08/14/2013 02:36 AM, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>
> [...]
>

>> One minor thing: harfbuzz is in a switch but not in Recommended
>> dependencies.
>>

> But GTK+2 is, and GTK+2 requires Pango, which requires Harfbuzz (dep.
> chain).

OK. In the system I have just installed LO, I have pango-1.30.1, but did
not have harfbuzz, and installed harfbuzz-0.9.19. The most recent
system, I have pango-1.32.5 and, confirming your reply, harfbuzz-0.9.16
is installed. So, apologies for that, I had not realized it was already
installed in one system.

--
[]s,
Fernando