[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r11623 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome networking/netlibs x/wm

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:43:15 PDT 2013

Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 12-08-2013 16:12, bdubbs at higgs.linuxfromscratch.org escreveu:
>> Author: bdubbs
>> Date: Mon Aug 12 12:12:03 2013
>> New Revision: 11623
>>
>> Log:
>> Update to openbox-3.5.2
>> Update to curl-7.32.0
>
> That was fast!
>
> I was intending to start openbox, because I use it as wm for lxde, when
> received this. Next time, if you do not mind, I will try to be faster
> than you. :-)

It was pretty much a clean update.  It was easier to just do it, but
I'll let you do it in the future.  If you see something you want to do,
either open a ticket or send an email claiming it.

> About curl, I was in doubt of trying to update it, because I do not have
> stunnel installed for the tests.

All the tests passed for me.  One problem is that curl does not ship a
man page any more and I didn't see a way of generating it.