[blfs-dev] qt5

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Sun Aug 11 06:03:34 PDT 2013

On 08/11/2013 02:36 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> A couple of comments about the new qt5 page.
>
> The -nomake tests option is not needed.  The tests have to be explicitly
> enabled with -make tests.

I didn't notice that. It was just a copy of qt4 page edited to suit qt5.

> The -examplesdir option is not needed if -nomake examples is specified,
> however it does not seem to hurt anything.

We have a note which says that it can be enabled, so it doesn't really hurt.

> I built qt5 with -prefix /opt/qt-5.1.0 and just did a 'make install'.
> Examining the pc files, I did not see any reference to the build
> directory in the .pc files.
>
> In the .prl files, I did see QMAKE_PRL_BUILD_DIR referencing the build
> dir, but the QMAKE_PRL_LIBS entries seemed correct.
>
>    -- Bruce

I had references to the build directory in both *.prl and *.pc files.
Not sure if yours is different since you didn't specify any other
prefixes than the default -prefix.