[blfs-dev] qt5

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 05:36:44 PDT 2013

A couple of comments about the new qt5 page.

The -nomake tests option is not needed.  The tests have to be explicitly
enabled with -make tests.

The -examplesdir option is not needed if -nomake examples is specified,
however it does not seem to hurt anything.

I built qt5 with -prefix /opt/qt-5.1.0 and just did a 'make install'.
Examining the pc files, I did not see any reference to the build
directory in the .pc files.

In the .prl files, I did see QMAKE_PRL_BUILD_DIR referencing the build
dir, but the QMAKE_PRL_LIBS entries seemed correct.