[blfs-dev] A patch proposal

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Thu Aug 8 16:00:24 PDT 2013

On 08/09/2013 12:46 AM, Denis Mugnier wrote:
> On 08/08/13 23:31, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>>> So  can I do the others splits ?
>> Yes.
>>
>>     -- Bruce
>>

> In this mail, I send the patch for the x7driver.xml file.
>
> Apply the patch in the directory of the x7driver.xml file
> (BOOK/x/installing)
>
> The patch is attached.
>
> I send the last patch (for the perl-module file) before the end of the
> week.
>
> Regards,
>
> Denis

Okay, commited this and python split. Next time please use the spacing
for xinclude as I put it. For python modules, it was a mess. They
weren't even aligned. Also, please try not to leave spaces in empty
lines between xincludes.

Bruce, X drivers commit mail is waiting for approval because it's too big.