[blfs-dev] BLFS Systemd

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 00:14:42 PDT 2013

On Aug 7, 2013 8:35 AM, "Armin K." <krejzi at email.com> wrote:

> FYI, I've removed BLFS Systemd online book which I set up some time ago.
> Some people were using it as it was production ready and broke their
> system. If someone wants to pick it up and finish GNOME 3 and other
> Systemd components, I can add back online book.
>
> For those interested, you can check it out from svn
>
> svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/branches/systemd/ blfs-systemd
> --

Sad to see this go offline, was quite nice having a pregenerated copy, and
fun to try out a new init system (And it was due to your branch I decided
to try it).

Production ready, some LFS/BLFS/multiarch (/lib for 64, /lib/i386-linux-gnu
for 32bit).  Although at the moment still doing a ifup to get internet
working.