[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r11568

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 2 21:21:32 PDT 2013

Em 03-08-2013 00:47, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>
>> About the segfault, it was *not* random, stopped occurring in one
>> machine, after a reboot and a change in the preferences from lineart to
>> color. have to see in another machine.

Checked in the other machine and it is running perfectly, too.

However, gimp's plugin is not working. Do not know if it is due to the
presence of xsane plugin there. Removed it, but it was still displaying
in gimp's menu, but unavailable.

> I will still check in the other.
>
> OK.  It sounds like it may be an upstream issue.

Yes, I searched for segfaults in xscanimage and found a large number,
cases with sane-backends and xsane also occurring.

>> Did another commit, just to fix xml in changelog that broke rendering
>> the book. I had rendered before, do not know how it happened.
>
> That happens. I try to render the book before every commit unless it is
> a very minor change and then I look at it closely.

OK. But I did render the book, before sending. Perhaps, I edited again
just to check and deleted one line without noticing.

--
[]s,
Fernando