[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r11568

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 2 20:31:23 PDT 2013

Em 02-08-2013 23:58, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

>> Just did it. Hope I did it correctly.

> So far so good.  I had to make one more change so the mail message about
> the change would go through, but that's done.
>
> As far as tickets and change log go, we are not as pedantic as some
> projects.  For a little change like a tag or url update or typo, I
> generally don't want to slow things down with a ticket.  After all the
> changes are being kept in the subversion database.  Even a change log
> entry is not needed for little things.  For now, just do what you find
> comfortable.

Ok, Thanks.

About the segfault, it was *not* random, stopped occurring in one
machine, after a reboot and a change in the preferences from lineart to
color. have to see in another machine. I will still check in the other.

Did another commit, just to fix xml in changelog that broke rendering
the book. I had rendered before, do not know how it happened.

Enviando       introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
Transmitindo dados do arquivo .
Committed revision 11572.

Apologies. Please, correct, if it is still wrong.

--
[]s,
Fernando