[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r11568

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 19:58:20 PDT 2013

Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 02-08-2013 20:05, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:
>> Em 02-08-2013 19:56, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
>

>>> Just update the page with the correct URLs.
>>>
>>>     -- Bruce
>
> Just did it. Hope I did it correctly.
>
> Do I need to create, take and close a ticket?
>
> Enviando       introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
> Enviando       pst/scanning/sane.xml
> Transmitindo dados do arquivo ..
> Committed revision 11571.

So far so good.  I had to make one more change so the mail message about
the change would go through, but that's done.

As far as tickets and change log go, we are not as pedantic as some
projects.  For a little change like a tag or url update or typo, I
generally don't want to slow things down with a ticket.  After all the
changes are being kept in the subversion database.  Even a change log
entry is not needed for little things.  For now, just do what you find
comfortable.