[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r11568

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 2 15:45:36 PDT 2013

Em 02-08-2013 18:05, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:

> 1. lfs72 tags: one left - xsane

I almost always have time for BLFS, but since yesterday, I could not yet
do it.

Two things more than just tagging lfs73 for sane:

1. I did not use sane-frontend before, but xsane. Have installed
sane-frontend, scanimage works, but xscanimage crashes with segfault. A
consequence is that the xscanimage gimp plugin appears, with correct
scanner displayed, but is disabled:

$ scanimage -L
device `net:192.168.0.196:epson2:libusb:001:002' is a Epson CX7400
flatbed scanner

I have to search for some solution, but if anybody could help, I would
appreciate.

2. The two URL for download of sane-frontend do not work, I have already
replied to a question this week, giving good new ones.

--
[]s,
Fernando