[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r11568

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 14:05:31 PDT 2013

igor at higgs.linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: igor
> Date: Fri Aug  2 13:27:17 2013
> New Revision: 11568
>
> Log:
> playing with the misspellings utility

Excellent.  You even picked up on some misspellings in the comments of
the xsl scripts that are probably 7-8 years old.

I've been updating the currency scripts at
http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/~bdubbs/blfs-currency.html

I added some links to make the different sections easier to navigate.

Here is what I have right now:

1. lfs72 tags: one left - xsane

2. Tickets open:  8

There are questions about giflib-5, bluez-5.1, ffmpeg-2.0, and
lua-5.2.2, but those are all waiting for upstream afaik.

There are 3 requests for new packages: x11vnc, docbook-5, and
openjpeg-2, but I'm not really concerned about those.

I'll take care of #3764 later today.  Just adding a paragraph or two.

3. The currency scripts now show 3 packages needing update:

   LVM2      2.02.98 -> 2.02.99
   iso-codes    3.44 -> 3.45
   vala       0.20.1 -> 0.21.1

KDE is deferred until the next version is released.  Probably mid-September.

Some sites are down for certain packages:
   obex-data-server
   Archive-Zip
   ldns

That's it.  Probably 90% of the above is waiting for upstream or just
low priority.