[blfs-dev] Committing changes to BLFS

Ragnar Thomsen ragnarthomsen at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:15:25 PST 2012

I want to start contributing to the BLFS book, but I'm not really sure how to commit changes. I have downloaded a copy of BLFS using svn and have made my changes to the relevant xml-files and general.ent. I have also generated a html version using tidy and verified that everything looks ok.

Now, do I have to create a diff file of the entire trunk or just of the files i have updated?

I don't have a lot of experience with diff. Is this the correct command to use:

diff -Naur trunk mytrunk > mycontribution.diff

Regards,
rthomsen