[blfs-dev] Why is my message to this list being blocked?

Andrew Benton b3nton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 06:12:43 PST 2012

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:02:27 +0100
"Armin K." <krejzi at email.com> wrote:

> Well, yes. It came through. But I tried to send that one few times,
> always same message.

What did you do differently in the one that got through?

> Do you think I got that because it contained few links to blfs book
> packages and one to google code?

I send messages with links in and it doesn't seem to cause problems. I
have seen messages bounced with the "moderator approval" message but it
was 'cos I sent them from the wrong email address (not subscribed to
the list).
I think Bruce looks after the email system, I've no idea how it works.

Andy