[blfs-dev] Why is my message to this list being blocked?

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 11 06:00:24 PST 2012

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 02:43:30PM +0100, Armin K. wrote:
> Yesterday I tried to send a message to blfs-dev mailing list, but I got
> "It's awaits moderator approval - suspicious headers." I have registered
> there nicely, mail.com server supports authentification, I tried both
> with webmail and icedove (Debian Thunderbird), always same message.
> What's worse than that, my message got rejected by moderator too,
> because I don't see approval link anymore, and also it's not in the list.

 Probably html ?  Happened to me the other week when I had to use my
android phone, and a later remark from someone suggested I'd
probably sent html.  The 'moderator' message is almost bogus - it's
a 'feature' of mailman, but I don't think anyone regularly checks
the queue.

 Your current mail has come through - care to try again ?

ĸen