[blfs-dev] Why is my message to this list being blocked?

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Sat Feb 11 05:43:30 PST 2012

Yesterday I tried to send a message to blfs-dev mailing list, but I got
"It's awaits moderator approval - suspicious headers." I have registered
there nicely, mail.com server supports authentification, I tried both
with webmail and icedove (Debian Thunderbird), always same message.
What's worse than that, my message got rejected by moderator too,
because I don't see approval link anymore, and also it's not in the list.