[blfs-dev] Avahi - was: [blfs-book] r9300 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome networking/netutils

Wayne Blaszczyk wblaszcz at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 8 12:39:57 PST 2012

On 09/02/12 04:23, Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 02:57:41PM +0100, Denis Mugnier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> in the file avahi.xm you write :
>>
>> lLe 07/02/2012 18:45, ken at linuxfromscratch.org a écrit :
>>> +    LFS distribution to target.</para>
>>> +
>> it is not --with-distro=LFS ??
>>
>> thank for your good job about the gnome3 integration.
>>
>> Friendly
>>
>> Denis Mugnier
>> BLFS translation team
>
>  Thanks for querying this - I only gave this package a quick look
> because all the measurements were present and, so far, I haven't
> needed to build it.  In fact, it looks like the correct value
> according to configure --help should be --with-distro=lfs (in lower
> case).  So, at least one upstream package now recognises lfs - I'm
> not sure if that is good or bad ;)
>
>  Changed in r9318.
>
>  Thanks also for the kind words, but I'm only 40% of the way through
> gnome-3 and I haven't really reached the gnome packages yet.
>
> ĸen

Ken,
There was some discussion about this sometime ago. I though the outcome
was that we would use our own bootscripts rather than what was
distributed in this package, hence the reason for the --with-distro=none
parameter. The Boot Script section is new. I'm not sure if it has been
merged into bootscripts package yet. I'll check later on tonight.

Wayne.