[blfs-dev] the date in the book

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 6 14:35:55 PST 2012

 When I was previously editing here, I was persuaded that the date
in the BLFS book should be the date it would next be rendered
online.  From memory, Bruce has a cron job to do that in the morning,
in his timezone.  So, when I came back here, I've mostly tried to
adhere to that.  But, I notice that there seems little desire to do
that.  To be honest, I don't care and would be quite happy to put an
infinite number of changelog entries under the same date.

 Anyone care ?

ĸen