[blfs-dev] qemu-kvm

Qrux qrux.qed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:47:36 PST 2012

On Jan 31, 2012, at 1:26 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> You know I added kvm-qemu to BLFS a couple of days ago, right?

I added a BLFS-style markdown page:

	https://github.com/qrux/xlapp/blob/master/README-blfs.md

It tries to mimic the style of the BLFS book.  I'm hoping it can make it into the book if someone will take a stab at translating it into the appropriate SGML, etc.

I'm not sure about putting the config into this page, the way you did for KVM.  It's a pretty lengthy subject.  How about creating an additional page(s) (also in the Virtualization section) for each virt system?  I know it might be a bit unusual, and perhaps without precedent, but (as Nathan said earlier) VMs are sort of in this gray, meta, territory.