[blfs-dev] GNOME Update Plan and New GNOME Order.

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 24 21:20:32 PDT 2012

--- Em sex, 24/8/12, Armin K. escreveu:

> De: Armin K.
> Assunto: Re: [blfs-dev] GNOME Update Plan and New GNOME Order.
> Para: "BLFS Development List"
> Data: Sexta-feira, 24 de Agosto de 2012, 23:22
> On 25.8.2012 2:32, Fernando de
> Oliveira wrote:
> > Em 24-08-2012 20:39, Armin K. escreveu:
> >
> >> Hi. I just took a time to make an order for GNOME
> packages in the book.
> >
> > Thanks for the large amount of good work.
> >
> >> I would like to remove the following packages from
> the book:
> >
> > I much like baobab. Please, keep this in the book.
> >
> >> baobab
> >

> To be honest I have no idea what's it for, but it's not that
> hard to
> keep and maintain.

It gives a very interesting and as detailed as one wishes quantitative graphical analysis of disk/directory usage. Although the tree graphics is probably the reason for the name baobab, the ring (anel, in Portuguese) graphics is much preferred.

Very useful, for example, when a media starts to fill up, to find where space might be freed.

[]s,
Fernando