[blfs-dev] [blfs-book] r10486 - in trunk/BOOK: . archive gnome/core introduction/welcome multimedia/libdriv multimedia/videoutils networking/netprogs postlfs/security pst/printing pst/scanning server/databases server/mail server/major server/other xsoft/other

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 21:12:02 PDT 2012

krejzi at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: krejzi
> Date: 2012-08-01 06:04:22 -0600 (Wed, 01 Aug 2012)
> New Revision: 10486
>
> Added:
>     trunk/BOOK/archive/tcpwrappers.xml
> Removed:
>     trunk/BOOK/postlfs/security/tcpwrappers.xml

Armin,

I just noticed this.

Why did you remove tcpwrappers?  I recall saying I don't like it or use
it, but some other programs do use it.  It's mentioned in sendmail,
nfs-utils, vsftpd, and exim as well as xinetd which I'm restoring.

I think it's a legitimate optional dependency.  It builds OK in 7.2.