[blfs-dev] r10564 - in trunk/BOOK: general/genlib general/prog gnome/core multimedia/libdriv networking/netlibs

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Fri Aug 24 12:05:50 PDT 2012

On 08/24/2012 08:58 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Armin K. wrote:

>>> Wow Armin.  Lots of work.  Thanks.
>
>> Yeah. I am preparing platform for upcoming GNOME 3.6. I installed most
>> of unstable packages here, so that's the reason why I haven't marked
>> some packages. Still lot of work remains. Good job for getting LFS 7.2
>> together.
>
> Some other packages I've checked.
>
> bc-1.06.95
> lsb-release-1.4
> ntp-4.2.6p5
> Net-tools-CVS_20101030
>
> I don't have time to update BLFS right now.
>
>     -- Bruce

I've checked NTP too. Everything seems to work in Virtual Env. I just
finished customising kernel in order to transfer the LFS to hard drive
and boot it. I need broadcom binary driver and lot of firmware for that!

I noticed xfce4-power-manager segfaulting ... I guess it's because I
don't have UPower yet, since I've seen the message regarding it. That's
the only problem I encountered! Libreoffice work great tough. Only thing
that I'm missing is Web Browser so I'd have comfortable platform to work on.

I have *all* deps for Xulrunner/Firefox, but looking at their ftp
server, 15.0 might not be far away. I'll just use binary version untill
then.