[blfs-dev] Formatting for PDF Output

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 22 09:25:48 PDT 2012

Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 08/22/12 11:13 CST:
> My thought is to skip pdf generation.  I don't know that anyone uses it
> and the book changes virtually daily anyway.

That was sort of my thoughts as well, but it would be easy to fix that is why
I brought it up. It is more than 1500 pages and over 7 megabytes, so it is
actually too large now for practical use.

> I do prefer leaving the files in the book as opposed to a downloadable
> file because it is a lot easier for a user to review what's going on.

I do as well. And Ken mentioned we are not maintaining the mozconfig files
for download any more, so there really is no reason to start doing it again.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.24] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
11:22:01 up 1 day, 22:26, 1 user, load average: 1.68, 1.18, 0.84