[blfs-dev] Introduction

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 20 10:48:58 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Though some may remember me from my work in the LFS community, many
of you will not. So, I would like to re-introduce myself. My name is
Randy McMurchy and I have been building LFS since March of 2004. Hard
to believe more than eight years have gone by since that first build.

Though my work for the LFS community has mostly been in BLFS, I have
done some work on LFS proper as well. I should have time in the upcoming
months to work on the BLFS project again. I am looking forward to it.
I am going to build a current SVN LFS and use that as my base system for
development of BLFS, unless y'all think it would be better to use the
last stable LFS. Please let me know.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back and I look forward to getting back working
on the BLFS book again. I have kept up with the mailing lists, but not
everything, so if I ask something that has already been discussed,
please just say so, and I will search the archives.

--
Randy