[blfs-dev] ISC DHCP Client and Server change.

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Tue Aug 14 15:10:14 PDT 2012

Hello there.

I've just finished upgrading ISC DHCP to latest version and did some
major improvements to the server boot script and client network service.
I did not, however, test the network service because I don't have
ifup/ifdown from LFS. DHCP Server script seems to work. If there's
anyone using the client, I ask you to test new instructions.

They will be available in about 12 hours at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/basicnet/dhcp.html unless
you have svn snapshot (you will also need patch from patches  svn
repository).

I have removed seperate client configuration and merged it onto same page.

You will also need latest bootscripts. Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks in advance.