cmake inclusion?

Robert Xu robxu9 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 12:17:34 PST 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 14:30, DJ Lucas <dj at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> On 11/28/2010 12:55 PM, Robert Xu wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I finally have some working cmake scripts for Trinity, courtesy of
>> samelian on Freenode, since we do not want to use a crappy and old
>> autoconf.
>> I'm testing them right now, which brings me to another subject: Will
>> cmake be included into BLFS?
>>

> Either now or later. If you've got working scripts for Trinity, then now
> is as good a time as any. I'm currently prepping for Xorg-7.6. Looks
> like we are waiting on only a couple of modules (libdrm-2.4.23,
> evdev-2.6.0, xf86-video-intel-2.14.0, and xorg-server-1.9.3, and a
> couple of lesser important packages that escape me right now). Does
> cmake drag in any deps that aren't a part of the book as it is now?

As far as I'm aware, no.

Hm. All I am waiting on now is for scripts for arts and tqtinterface,
unless I just missed them.
Once the cmake scripts for those come in, I'll test them. Hopefully we
can throw in a minimal Trinity system to replace that old KDE3 :)

*hails samelian, he is the greatest for making Trinity work with cmake ;P*

You can see what I've seen so far at http://lincom.ietherpad.com/7

--
later, Robert Xu