cmake inclusion?

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 28 11:30:49 PST 2010

On 11/28/2010 12:55 PM, Robert Xu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I finally have some working cmake scripts for Trinity, courtesy of
> samelian on Freenode, since we do not want to use a crappy and old
> autoconf.
> I'm testing them right now, which brings me to another subject: Will
> cmake be included into BLFS?

Either now or later. If you've got working scripts for Trinity, then now
is as good a time as any. I'm currently prepping for Xorg-7.6. Looks
like we are waiting on only a couple of modules (libdrm-2.4.23,
evdev-2.6.0, xf86-video-intel-2.14.0, and xorg-server-1.9.3, and a
couple of lesser important packages that escape me right now). Does
cmake drag in any deps that aren't a part of the book as it is now?

-- DJ Lucas