Which is best?

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:00:49 PST 2010

Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:51:54AM -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:
>>  If there are no replies (I'm sure
>> Ken will have an opinion), then we'll go with Bruce's suggestion.
>>
>  FWIW, for this I think smaller is better.

Just to add another thought here, if a user wants to actually look at
the changes instead of just blindly applying patches and building, a
large patch, especially one of generated code, would be difficult or
impossible to comprehend.  A small patch like you just posted is very
clear as to exactly what is being changed.