Trinity options (Was: Re: cmake inclusion?)

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Dec 18 10:04:22 PST 2010

On 12/14/2010 07:20 AM, Robert Xu wrote:
> Yea, it's quite flexible, if not annoying at times ;)

Well...still trying to work out what to do with cmake to make it _find_
the needed libraries. I was able to add paths to
/usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindX11.cmake, but it had no effect. I have
X installed into /opt/X11 with a /usr/X11R6 symlink, but it still
insists on looking in /usr/include for headers. I'll get it eventually,
but inevitably, I'd like to go back to using pkg_config values.

-- DJ Lucas